Having a cat in the house means accepting its philosophy of life: I’m the god. Bear that in mind when moving house and follow our tips:
- start preparing in advance: take your cat to a veterinarian; the pet might be prescribed some sedative drops.
- make the cat get used to hard-sided carriers; when moving, keep it on your lap
- sweet talk to your pet, because these furry gods and goddesses are able to hear and understand calm intonation
- make room for a cat food bowl and a pan
- unpack and lay out things to which the cat is accustomed: its bed and a toy
-let your cat decide when to start exploring the territory: just open the door of the carrier slightly
- try to keep schedule and alimentation of your cat habitual
The cat will appreciate your attention and will reply with a pleasant purring.